The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 arrives in UK cinemas November 20, but what if we told you that you could watch the movie a whole 10 days before everyone else? To celebrate Day 19 of our Countdown to the Rebellion, we’ve got 1 pair of tickets to give away to the World Premiere taking place in London on November 10, 2014. The star-studded event will be attended by the film’s amazing cast including Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Natalie Dormer, Stanley Tucci, and Donald Sutherland.
This giveaway is open ONLY to residents of the United Kingdom.
For your chance to win, all you need to do is comment below and answer the following question:
Which district does Jennifer Lawrence’s character Katniss Everdeen hail from?
- District 13
- District 12
- District 11
For additional entries, you can tweet the following once per day:
Join the rebellion with @HGJabberjays for a chance to win 2 tickets to the London World Premiere of Mockingjay! youburnwith.us/LondonRebel
For one additional entry, you can post the following image to Instagram. You must follow, mention, and tag @jabberjaysnet.
This giveaway will close for entries on November 6, 2014 at 2pm. Winners will be notified by either email or Direct Message (DM) on Twitter or Instagram. Winners need to reply to our notification email or DM within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen. You must be following @HGJabberjays on Twitter or @jabberjaysnet on Instagram in order to receive a DM from us. If we attempt to contact you via DM and are unable to do so, we will immediately choose another winner.
For more on The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, go to: https://www.facebook.com/TheHungerGamesUK
The worldwide phenomenon of The Hunger Games continues to set the world on fire with The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, which finds Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) in District 13 after she literally shatters the games forever. Under the leadership of President Coin (Julianne Moore) and the advice of her trusted friends, Katniss spreads her wings as she fights to save Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) and a nation moved by her courage. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 is directed by Francis Lawrence from a screenplay by Danny Strong and Peter Craig and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in tandem with producer Jon Kilik. The novel on which the film is based is the third in a trilogy written by Suzanne Collins that has over 65 million copies in print in the U.S. alone.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 opens nationwide across the UK on 20th November 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 2pm on November 6th.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or Jabberjays.net or associated agents of those companies.
- To enter the competition, users must answer the following question correctly – “Which district does Jennifer Lawrence’s character Katniss Everdeen hail from?” Bonus entries can be earned via Twitter and Instagram.
- The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ. The competition is run in association with Jabberjays.net.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over and a resident in the UK. Entrants aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to the premiere. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
- Winners must pick up their tickets at the event between 4:00pm – 5:30pm. NO LATER.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- The Winner will be the first entrant randomly drawn from the correct entries received before the closing date and time. The Winner will be contacted by email or Twitter/Instagram DM by November 6th.
- Prize for the winner is one (1) pair of tickets to the London premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 in London on 10 November 2014. Entrants must be free to attend from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative event will be arranged and no alternative prize will be available.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- To be informed of the winners’ names, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Jabberjays.net Mockingjay Premiere Competition, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to and attendance at the Premiere is subject to respectful and appropriate behaviour. The dress code is smart. The Promoter reserves the right to deny the Winner and their guest entry and revoke their attendance at the event should they not adhere to the dress code and should they behave inappropriately.
- The red carpet at the event shall be filmed by the Promoter as part of the publicity for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. The Winner and their guest may be asked to sign a release form to give their permission should they be in the background of any footage.
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.