Since there was no premiere in Germany this year (boooo! =/), local TV network and Mockingjay Part 1 sponsor ProSieben got to send a correspondent to the London World Premiere, where they had a chance to interview some of the cast on the red carpet. Lots of little tidbits came out of these interviews, so be sure to watch them all in the playlist above, or individually below.
- Julianne Moore got to practice her German a little bit.
- Elizabeth Banks talked about how they played chair racing and hangman during the conference room scene.
- Natalie Dormer talks a bit about Cressida being so good at what she does that she’s defined by her job.
- Liam Hemsworth reveals that he let his hair grow out for the Western he was filming with Woody Harrelson.
- Josh Hutcherson does a little jig because, hey, it was live and they couldn’t stop him.
- Jennifer Lawrence reveals that her favorite scene to film was the crater with the roses.
They also had them sign a copy of the Mockingjay Mosaic we reported about a few weeks ago, which they will be having a contest for. What do you think of these interviews? Tell us in a comment!